Petrella yos'Galan Clan Korval
- Born in the year named Yergin
- Light blue eyes
- Thodelm yos'Galan
- Twin sister to Chi yos'Phelium.
- Mother to Sae Zar and Er Thom yos'Galan.
- Captain and Master Trader of Dutiful Passage 
- Brought back word of the deaths of Chi and Sae Zar on Ganjir, wounded.
- Wounded by radiation poisoning in 1355 (year named Saro), when her sister Chi and her son Sae Zar yos'Galan died.
- Died slowly of radiation poisoning, soon after Er Thom yos'Galan lifemated with Anne Davis, when Shan yos'Galan was only about three. Circa 1360, Standard.
See Korval Kin for complete list and ancestry charts
- Larin yos'Galan, mother
- Kin Dal yos'Phelium, father
- Sae Zar yos'Galan, fist son
- Er Thom yos'Galan, second son
- Chi yos'Phelium, twin-sister
- Daav yos'Phelium, nephew
"Accepted of Clan Korval: Identical twins, daughters of Kin Dal yos'Phelium and Larin yos'Galan.'Accepted of Line yos'Galan: Petrella, daughter of Larin.'Accepted of Line yos'Phelium: Chi, daughter of Kin Dal.
—From The Gazette for Banim Fourthday in the Third Relumma of the Year Named Yergin----"
"I have today received Korval's Ring from the hand of Petrella, Thodelm yos'Galan, who had it from the hand of Korval Herself as she lay dying.
My first duty as Korval must be Balance with those who have deprived the clan of Chi yos'Phelium, beloved parent and delm; as well as Sae Zar yos'Galan, gentle cousin, a'thodelm, master trader. There is also Petrella yos'Galan, who I fear has taken her death-wound.
Sae Zar fell defending his delm. All honor to him.
Chi yos'Phelium died of a second treachery and in dying gave nourishment to her sister, my aunt, who alone of the three was able to win back to home.
The name of the world which has fashioned these losses for Korval is Ganjir, RP-7026-541-773, Tipra Sector, First Quadrant.
This shall be Korval's Balance: As of this hour, the ships of Korval and of Korval's allies do not stop at Ganjir. Korval goods do not go there; Korval cantra finds no investment there. And these conditions shall remain in force, though Ganjir starves for want of us.
. . .I note that my mother is still dead.
—Daav yos'Phelium Eighty-Fifth Delm of Korval Entry in the Delm's Diary for Finyal Eighthday in the First Relumma of the Year Named Saro----"